Friday, January 9, 2009

Some pictures from previous Presidential Academic Seminar at DNC

Tomorrow I will be beginning my second Presidential Academic Seminar under esteemed The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars. I thought, why not take a trip down memory lane with the first Presidential Academic Seminar at Democratic National Convention... Enjoy :-)


In front of the CNN Grill at Democratic National Convention 2008 in Denver.


New York State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli and me



In front of political stars cardboard cut outs.


Me and Olivia Liang


Amy Speer and me


Jacob Leffler


Andrew Magill and me.


Hamad Alhamad and me.


The Regis University dorm room. It reminded me alot of Krug/Ballard West freshman dorm rooms!


Colorado sightseeing: Visiting the Red Rocks


CEO of DNC, Leah Daughtry speaking to us


The wonderful and beloved Gallaudet University Government department professors who made this happen! Dr. Frances Marquez and Mairin Veith.

No comments: