Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Exclusive Footage!!! People at the Windows

This is where I finally saw Obama get sworn in... See the metal grate that I was standing on? The day was so freezing cold but that grate had hot air blowing upwards. So I stood on it and it was nice, kept me warm :-)

The metal grate also served another cool purpose. As the 21 salutes went off, it was so loud, everybody could feel it in their chests. But the metal grate I was standing on made the vibrations even more VIVID and LOUD. I could literally feel the booming in my bone marrow and outwards. It was a great moment when the 21 salutes went off and I was standing on the metal grate that clattered along with the booms :-)

1 comment:

Noah Buchholz said...

Wow, I didn't know that there is a blog like this until now. Thanks for making these videos! Congratulations on your grassroots award!

Noah