Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Turnout at Election Watch Party, Gallaudet University

A Historic Night in a Historic Building!

TRANSCRIPT:

On my metro ride home after a long day working the Maryland polls, I was mulling over the upcoming event at Gallaudet. I was anxious to see how many people would gather and take interest in the Election Watch. The polls closed and the broadcast started at 7pm. Once arriving at Gallaudet I was amazed by the amount of people that showed up. The president-elect will be a big part of the next four years, so I was really inspired to see a large number of the Gallaudet community that showed up to watch and discuss the broadcast of this event.

1 comment:

cuong aka buzz said...

leah,

you've done a excellent job for all and being delegate in democrate too!

i did vote in minnesota but i really enjoyed watching you in asl who care about vote and campaign. thank for inspiration and your hard work.

cuong aka buzz