Sunday, August 24, 2008

Internet Problems

Hi everybody!

I wanted to explain the shortage of entries for the last two days. The reason for this is because I’m experiencing internet problems here at my Regis university dorm room where I’m staying. However, I must say that the past few days was a great experience and I’m glad to be here. Sorry about the problems with internet! I’ll try and fix it when I'm not working (I do work a lot).

Here’s a short overview on what I’ve done in the past 48 hours:

  • Got into the inner convention area of the Pepsi Center
  • Catching the sound check and CNN cameramen doing their job
  • Met with Howard Dean and listened to him speak to the students of Presidential Academic Seminar
  • Went to a Media party at an amusement park
  • Watched Native Americans perform tribal dance
  • Had an interview with Senator Ken Salazar

That’s a lot to cover, right? More entries to look forward to! J

Until then, keep on checking back and spreading the word of this blog. DeafCampaign2008 will go official pretty soon.

Good day,

Leah Katz-Hernandez

No comments: