Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The White House Project's START Now Summit: Women’s Leaders for Nuclear Security- Part One

I am PROUD to inform you that I have been accepted to attend The White House Project’s START Now Summit: Women’s Leaders for Nuclear Security (TWHP) in Washington, D.C. for two days from Monday, October 18th to Tuesday, October 19th. My purpose for attending this two-day intensive summit is because I wanted to learn about the urgency of the issue of nuclear security from high-level women experts such as the former United States CIA operations Officer, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Nuclear and the Missile Defense Policy and the Undersecretary for Arms Control and International Security at TWHP.

After attending the Monday’s programming event, it has just reinforced to me even more stronger of how important it is to demonstrate my leadership potential through effectively advocating for nuclear security policies in the national security and foreign policy organizations and think tanks. As a Deaf person, I find it so important to demonstrate my leadership potential to other powerful people, letting them know that I also feel that it is important to make critical decisions on complex issues surrounding nuclear disarmament in America and overseas. Today would also be a VERY interesting day so please stay tuned in for MORE of The White House Project’s START Now Summit news here!

Toronja-

1 comment:

duoduo said...

your website every day, it is very good to know there are still some good blogs tissot watches sale.Your blog is very simple but I like it because it is very well structured.PleasI am visitinge keep the good and creative ideas coming guys.